You will of course recognize this conspiracy theory; it is the one that Scott Wolter follows two centuries later. I have a feeling that the statue of Baphomet, if it is ever formally installed, will someday have its origins obscured and instead become another data point in the Freemason conspiracy. The idol is, after all, located in Oklahoma, where the so-called Anubis Cave allegedly documents Celts who worshiped Mithras with Egyptian iconography. Surely it all has to be connected!
Speaking of Scott Wolter, I’m sure we all remember the extreme claims he has made for the Freemasons over the past two years:
- The Freemasons are the modern descendants of the Knights Templar.
- The Freemasons are privy to the secrets of Mary Magdalene and worship the “sacred feminine.”
- The Freemasons and Templars guard the heir of Christ in preparation for His government.
- The Freemasons are working to create a one-world government and secretly run America.
- The Freemasons planned Washington, D.C. as a giant symbol of cosmic sexual penetration.
- The Freemasons are connected to the New World Order, which may be planning genocide.
And that doesn’t even touch on his support for Alan Butler, who believes that that Masons are connected to time travelers from the future who went back in time to build the moon.
This makes it all the stranger that Wolter is going to be speaking to a Masonic group next month—and not just any group, the York Rite Masons, the umbrella organization for the Masonic Knights Templar!
On Saturday, June 28:
This afternoon we will have a special guest speaker, Scott Wolter from America Unearthed, forensic geologist and Rhunestone (sic) historian. This night will also be our Grand York Rite Session banquet, Grand awards and presentations.