However, I had been concerned that I devoted too much space in the book to the myth of the Watchers and the Nephilim. I shouldn’t have worried. Yesterday, Buzzfeed’s Katie Heaney reported on her trip last week to the 55th UFO/ET Paranormal and Metaphysical Congress at the New Jersey Paranormal and Consciousness Conference. There she heard 57 conspiracy theories about aliens, of which a surprising number were devoted to religious mysteries, particularly those of the Book of Enoch and Genesis 6. Heaney didn’t quite understand all the subtleties since she hasn’t become an expert in Biblical ufology like all of us who put up with so much ancient astronaut ridiculousness, but I was shocked at just how thoroughly ufology and ancient astronautics have become synonymous, and both with New Age religion.
Let’s take a look at some of the conspiracies Heaney heard:
49. English occultist Aleister Crowley let the demon Lam into our world through an inter-dimensional portal, via Satanic ritual.
48. Later, Crowley’s portal, located at Area 51, was enlarged by rocket scientist Jack Parsons and L. Ron Hubbard. This began the modern UFO era.
47. This is not the same inter-dimensional portal that was located on the top of The Tower of Babel. But they’re related.
44. One-third of heavenly angels “fell” with Lucifer, and became demons. These demons are getting onto Earth via the inter-dimensional portals.
43. Demons dress up in “bio-suits” that look like what we think of as grey, black-eyed aliens.
42. Fallen angels mated with humans once, but NOT twice. This information is presented on a PowerPoint slide titled “5 Reasons Why I Do Not Believe There Was A Second Incursion of Fallen Angels.” I’d badge this BuzzFeed list “SMH” and “TRASHY.”
41. Zeus was not an angel. Zeus was a Hero of Old. (?)
40. Goliath was a descendant of Zeus.
39. The Garden of Eden was located in what is now Göbekli Tepe, in Turkey.
Making Göbekli Tepe the Garden of Eden is a new one on me, though. As you can see here, David Rohl and Andrew Collins are promoting the idea based on—wait for it—the Watchers from the Book of Enoch! Again!
37. Mount Hermon is tied to alien-demons, which we know because its topography, symbolic of Satan, is in the shape of a goat. I can definitely see it, once the guy who tells us this draws the outline of a goat over the map.
To this end, take a look at this photo Heaney captured of a presentation by Rob Skiba, a Nephilim conspiracy theorist who believes that America is the fulfillment of world history and the catalyst for the rise of the Antichrist, tied to Freemasonry and (of course) the blood moon tetrads that began this week. How many crazy ideas can you find in this photo?
33. Human DNA is 7% alien. (Because they’ve been hooking up with us.)
32. We know this because human DNA has evolved in a greater rate during the last 5000 years than any period before it.
17. The Sphinx is 8000 years older than we all thought. (By this point in the day I am like, sure. That sounds right.)
16. The Sphinx was originally a lion, and shrunk due to erosion.
15. The Sphinx’s head is not its original head. When this speaker tells us he believes the Sphinx’s head is a fake, and was replaced, and none of the Egyptologists will admit it, everyone in the audience is pissed, including me.
14. Under the Sphinx is a Hall of Records that details the history of the lost continent of Atlantis. (I have to get under the Sphinx.)
13. Our alien overlords, also called “oversouls,” have made agents of masonic societies and the Illuminati
So, apparently I made the right call in devoting so much space to Watcher-Nephilim texts; for whatever reason, they are the very center of ancient astronautics.