10. The Yonaguni Monument. The usual claims are repeated, speculating humans were too weak and stupid to build it, but I don’t recognize the episode.
9. The Lost Continent of Mu. The show links Nan Madol to Mu, a continent that was invented by James Churchward and never actually existed. The clip comes from the same episode as the preceding. It may be part of the Nan Madol episode from 2020 that I overlooked.
8. Atlantis. The claim about Cuba being Atlantis appeared several times in the series, and this segment repeats much of one from a 2020 episode.
7. Orichalcum. The material referenced is from 2015, but the presentation might include some new talking head inserts.
6. The Lost Pagodas of Mahabalipuram. This segment is copied and pasted directly from the 2015 episode “Alien Wars.”
5. The Sunken City of Dwarka. I believe this segment is from the same episode as the preceding one.
4. Rama’s Bridge. From a 2021 episode.
3. Malta Cart Ruts. I think everyone reading this knows that Ancient Aliens and its spinoff In Search of Aliens have recycled this material many times over the years, most recently in March, from which this version of the segment is copied.
2. Unidentified Submersible Objects. A UFO-themed segment about ocean-diving UFOs. Part of a 2017 episode covering a Japanese story about an ancient underwater craft is included, presumably from when it was first reused in a later episode about underwater UFOs. Most of the segment is repeated from segment 4 of 2022 episode.
1. Underwater Alien Bases. A segment on alien “bases” imagined from Google Earth artifacts, from a 2015 episode devoted to underwater aliens.
I am an author and researcher focusing on pop culture, science, and history. Bylines: New Republic, Esquire, Slate, etc. There's more about me in the About Jason tab.
Enter your email below to subscribe to my newsletter for updates on my latest projects, blog posts, and activities, and subscribe to Culture & Curiosities, my Substack newsletter.
Terms & Conditions
Please read all applicable terms and conditions before posting a comment on this blog. Posting a comment constitutes your agreement to abide by the terms and conditions linked herein.